<body> LOVE STORY, you and me.
...THE LOVE STORY

Carmen
18 (2008)

~> 22nd November

~> female

~> studying in St. Thomas

~> carmenkho1990@hotmail.com (msn)

loves - cute stuff, simple things, small animals

hates - gain weight, exams, backstabbers

...WISHES

- More credit to sms
- Find out what really wan to do for my future
- A flat stomach

...LOVELY ANGELS

Aaron H
Aaron O
Brendan
Cheryl
Chung Wui
Dixon
Han Hui
Jacquelyn
Jaron
Jing Kuang
Kathleen
kathLyn
Keren
Kershia
Kiam
p'ching
Pin Wei
PMP
rainbow
Roger
Sik Soon
Sze
Xiang Yin
Yik Chen
Yoke Hung


...CUPIDS
  • December 2007
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • November 2008

  • ...KISS AND TELL




    ...LOVE AUTHOR

    layout design, coding, photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2
    actual image-
    1

    Friday, December 14, 2007


    Hmm... Din update this blog for 2 days coz I couldn't find anything interesting to write in here =P

    Okay, so let's start with Wednesday. Nothing special, just stay at home to sleep, eat, play.. Oh ya! That afternoon I was so bored I simply turned on the tv & switced to AEC, then I found the program 'cao ji xing guang da dao' (sorry, I cant type in chinese here). Really admire them for their voices.. Got a 13 yr old boy joined also, he's so cute lar XD But what I really admire about the contestants is that they have the courage to join the competition even though they know they might get disqualified. The touching part is the friendship they built even though they're competing against each other. They're so willing to help their own rival & so sad when they were disqualified.

    I guess that's about all for Wednesday.. very boring huh?

    Yesterday was my bro's 14th birthday. He always complains that he has to wait so long for his birthday.. haha. Can see that he was very happy lo, he went for dinner with his frens at pizza hut last night. Thought they wouldn't finish the food coz there was so much, but there wasn't even a crumb left for me =/ He received a few presents from his frens lo.. then they came to our house to cut his cake. 8 boys squeezed with me in an unser, so terrible. but kinda funny coz they kept moving, then the car kept on swaying. They very noisy ar! Haha...

    Went to bank pertanian to open a bank account with "daddy" yesterday morning. So stupid lar, we reach there they baru tell us they need 2 sets of photostated ic, then asked us to walk to the stationery shop few blocks away to photostate =.= I wonder whether that bank relies on the government to operate, since every NS participant is required to open a bank account there.

    Today is another boring day. But hey, I found a website where there are many quizzes you can take when you're really really bored.. www.blogthings.com

    That's all for today, tata~

    -our love story ;