<body> LOVE STORY, you and me.
...THE LOVE STORY

Carmen
18 (2008)

~> 22nd November

~> female

~> studying in St. Thomas

~> carmenkho1990@hotmail.com (msn)

loves - cute stuff, simple things, small animals

hates - gain weight, exams, backstabbers

...WISHES

- More credit to sms
- Find out what really wan to do for my future
- A flat stomach

...LOVELY ANGELS

Aaron H
Aaron O
Brendan
Cheryl
Chung Wui
Dixon
Han Hui
Jacquelyn
Jaron
Jing Kuang
Kathleen
kathLyn
Keren
Kershia
Kiam
p'ching
Pin Wei
PMP
rainbow
Roger
Sik Soon
Sze
Xiang Yin
Yik Chen
Yoke Hung


...CUPIDS
  • December 2007
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • November 2008

  • ...KISS AND TELL




    ...LOVE AUTHOR

    layout design, coding, photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2
    actual image-
    1

    Tuesday, December 25, 2007


    Hmm.. woke up at 11 in the morning, then mum found me in my room & told me there's pizza downstairs. wow.. 2 large pizzas were waiting when I reached the kitchen. There was hawaiian chicken & hawaiian tuna. I prefer hawaiian chicken, dunno why I dun like tuna that much. haha.. so I had that for brunch.

    Only took medicine twice today since I woke up late. It's about to finish at last. But at least now I dun vomit coz of the stupid medicine, now I can take 2 tablets at a time =) Got improvement.. hehe

    The class gathering at rainbow's house was okok la, too much food. Cicak's spring rolls were nice but I was too full to eat too much of them. If not I'd take the whole plate =P It's nice to see everyone again, I'm juz beginning to realise that we won't see each other in sch every day anymore. So sad.. Everyone will be going in different directions =(

    As for me, I'll be leaving for national service this saturday. After that.. hmm.. I planned to study form 6, but many ppl suggest that I put that only as the last resort & try applying for scholarships first. I dun think I can get any scholarships since my results are not the excellent type =.=

    Very long din update so I have lots of things to write =P Last week I watched 黑糖玛奇朵. Cousin lent me her dvd. So nice lar.. Funny movie, but the ending was weird. I feel that I'm very outdated though, everyone must have finished watching the movie since long ago, I juz finished.. nvm la, as long as I'm happy =P

    After watching the movie I fell sick. Kept sneezing then my throat started to feel funny. So now I have both flu & sore throat. They always come together =S

    -our love story ;