<body> LOVE STORY, you and me.
...THE LOVE STORY

Carmen
18 (2008)

~> 22nd November

~> female

~> studying in St. Thomas

~> carmenkho1990@hotmail.com (msn)

loves - cute stuff, simple things, small animals

hates - gain weight, exams, backstabbers

...WISHES

- More credit to sms
- Find out what really wan to do for my future
- A flat stomach

...LOVELY ANGELS

Aaron H
Aaron O
Brendan
Cheryl
Chung Wui
Dixon
Han Hui
Jacquelyn
Jaron
Jing Kuang
Kathleen
kathLyn
Keren
Kershia
Kiam
p'ching
Pin Wei
PMP
rainbow
Roger
Sik Soon
Sze
Xiang Yin
Yik Chen
Yoke Hung


...CUPIDS
  • December 2007
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • November 2008

  • ...KISS AND TELL




    ...LOVE AUTHOR

    layout design, coding, photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2
    actual image-
    1

    Tuesday, April 15, 2008


    Didn't have time 2 update 4 the past few days.. hehe

    ok, let's start from sunday..

    #13 04 08 Sunday#

    Went to church in the morning, then afternoon went jogging at maktab batu lintang at 4.30. I got to drive waja! Haha.. Auto car is so much easier to drive, but I'm terrible at controlling the car coz it's so much bigger than the kancil I usually drive =P After that went for gathering at Evelyn's house. It's great to see everyone again, but then 5S3 ppl are still the same, sitting in separate gangs.. Hock Yee & evelyn them very kolian, keep sitting outside to bbq 4 us... There was too much food actually, I saw a big bowl of chicken wings outside when I was about to leave =S Evelyn will be leaving for Australia on Thurs, wish her all the best there =) We left at 10 something, cicak brought us out for a drink before sending us home. There were 5 ppl.. cicak, kiam, jaron, rainbow & me. I was feeling tired so mostly I just listen to them talk. Hehe...

    Me wif Sze Li

    Kiam helping Pei Ching & Rainbow 2 take pic
    Sze Li at the mini frog waterfall

    Rainbow... white & black shirts =P

    #14 04 2008 Monday#

    Black day! It's for singles.. haha.. Pei Chen & I celebrated by cooking spaghetti at my house in the afternoon =P
    Guess whose this is? so big plate..

    Looks delicious =P

    This is our high tea. Obviously, someone eats more than I do =P

    Pei Chen... Are you sure you can finish that?

    We talked a lot while preparing & eating our high tea.. haha... Good thing the kitchen was still ok after we finished. It was fun being crazy together again =P But then after we finished, something unfortunate happened... So she rushed home & the afternoon ended. We had fun anyway =)

    #15 04 08 Tuesday#

    Had driving lesson at 9 something... Good thing route B can't be used now, I have 1 route less to memorize.. Muahaha! The teacher let me go up the slope alone just now. It felt good =) My next lesson will be on saturday. I'll practise parking & 3 point turning for the last time, then it'll be exam time >.< kintio ="S

    -our love story ;