<body> LOVE STORY, you and me.
...THE LOVE STORY

Carmen
18 (2008)

~> 22nd November

~> female

~> studying in St. Thomas

~> carmenkho1990@hotmail.com (msn)

loves - cute stuff, simple things, small animals

hates - gain weight, exams, backstabbers

...WISHES

- More credit to sms
- Find out what really wan to do for my future
- A flat stomach

...LOVELY ANGELS

Aaron H
Aaron O
Brendan
Cheryl
Chung Wui
Dixon
Han Hui
Jacquelyn
Jaron
Jing Kuang
Kathleen
kathLyn
Keren
Kershia
Kiam
p'ching
Pin Wei
PMP
rainbow
Roger
Sik Soon
Sze
Xiang Yin
Yik Chen
Yoke Hung


...CUPIDS
  • December 2007
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • November 2008

  • ...KISS AND TELL




    ...LOVE AUTHOR

    layout design, coding, photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2
    actual image-
    1

    Thursday, April 10, 2008


    This week is the 3rd week I help to tutor my little cousins..
    1 is in primary 1 & another in primary 4
    Haiz.. the 1st few times it was still ok, bearable
    But then..
    Haiz
    Kids ar.. when they get familiar with someone
    They start to get overboard
    Terrible!!
    I never thought I'd get chased around the living room by a little gal who's about 10 yrs younger than me =.=
    Scary...
    She's so spoilt la, a little bit then shout & scream, cry... blah..
    Keep sticking to me
    Everything I do must follow her way
    Keep on manja & show me kolian expression
    Keep saying 'I wan you...' *.*
    ISH!!
    Wish I dun have to tutor them again...
    I'm starting to consider...
    Should I work with kids?
    So terrible boh...

    -our love story ;